Sunday, March 7, 2010

Driving Drunken Idiot


Ray sent me this after watching 'Kitty Cat Dance' and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Wasn't familiar with this guy's work but on the strength of this I checked out more. Turns out he's a college kid named Damian and a bona-fide internet celeb among a certain demographic. His older stuff is funny but I think he's really hit a new level with this one. Far more professional than the other dorm-room hijinx. His friend Kyle who plays the drunk guy is a freaking comedy genius waiting to be discovered. Frickin' hysterical.

Edit 3/8: Fuck it, I had an embedded post but Blogger crops the living shit out of any YouTube vid posted, so instead click on this link to go directly to YouTube to see it there. The reduced screen chopped out half the funny, so it's much better watching here.

No comments:

Post a Comment