Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Like Food


Man, I am so lucky to live in a place where I can get any kind of food I can think of delivered to my doorstep. Right now I'm chowing down on a P.J.'s Fat Cat (two hamburgers, french fries,lettuce, onion mayo and ketchup all crammed into a sub bun.) All of Columbus is locked down and snowed in but the food delivery folks are out in full force. Chinese, Japanese, Italian (not just pizza, the full range of pasta dinners, stromboli, rolls, etc.), chicken, fish, Indian...I can get it all with a phone call and a few places also deliver beer and cigarettes. It's a wonder I don't look like pancake batter spreading when I sit down.

Click on the title to hear Krista Ravengael's great song of the same name. Or go to her website for more: www.kristaravengael.com

No comments:

Post a Comment