Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Plagued By Midgets



I'm not the tallest guy around. I keep meeting up with midgets, or dwarves or little people, depending on your level of political correctness, who want to talk to me. Maybe the mindset is "He's short, he'll understand." I don't know. More specifically, I keep meeting gay midgets, who I assume feel we have something in common on several levels. Just spotted one at Target a few weeks ago. I fled before the inevitable encounter ensued.

Good lord, there is so much queer stuff on this blog I can't stand it. It's not an identity, just something that happened, but when I look over the stuff I've posted it's gay, gay, gay. I'm starting to spook myself.

Anyway, this is a story I wrote about how I keep, against all statistical odds, running up against homo hobbits. Click on the title if you wanna read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment